- Take control of your health and dive into the rich tradition of Ayurvedic Cleansing. If yoga is the science of spirit, Ayurveda is the science of matter. The matter of the mind and body. Learn all about how your body functions and how to purify the systems so they function at their best.
- A workshop introducing you to Ayurveda and cleansing
- Daily Meditation Classes
- Daily led Pranayama (breath work)
- Daily journaling prompts and svadhyaya (self exploration study)
- Daily restorative and yin yoga (gentle asana physical practice) recordings
- A shopping list to know everything you need to cleanse
- BONUS: Yoga Nidra Recording (Guided Relaxation)
- BONUS: Ayurveda Cleanse: Practices and Recipes E-BOOK
- A course portal to easily guide you through your days cleansing
- A flexible planner that you may choose the length of days for your cleanse that fits into your lifestyle.
WHAT ON EARTH IS AYURVEDA?
Ayurveda is the sister science of Yoga. It’s an ancient method of natural medicine, using herbs and simple daily practices, to bring the body to a state of glowing health and balance. It helps to start to reverse the aging process, avoid getting sick, and lose any unwanted weight. It is considered one of the greatest gifts of Yoga and growing in popularity across America. It is used by celebrities, Yoga practitioners, traditionally used by royalty in India and now you can learn all the secrets to perfect health enjoyed by yogi’s for over 5000 years.
- Balance the Body/hormones/systems- Get back to your natural state
- Increase Self Worth- When the body gets healthy, a clear mind follows
- Detoxify and create space for next season
- Lose Weight
- Boost Energy- Uncover your inner fire
- Reduce Inflammation (under eye circles decrease, eliminate swelling in joints, improves skin quality)
- Ayurveda has a deep understanding of the body’s natural rhythms. The body is always naturally moving towards homeostasis (balance). During certain “transition periods” it naturally starts to release toxins. The ancient wisdom of the yogis teaches us that if we do not help the body to remove these toxins, they will get reabsorbed. This is why people usually get sick about 22 days after a transition periods!
Lessons on daily practices like self massage and oil pulling
A personal dosha (constitution) evaluation
Lessons on all the food, spices, teas and supplements you’ll need
Lessons on all the items you need to use for ancient daily rituals (tongue cleaner, neti pot, self acupressure massage, nasya oil)
All the printouts and educational materials you will need to finish the cleanse
We will have one 2 hour workshop to discuss the basics of Ayurveda, the rhythms of the year, the preparation practices, the different doshas (constitutional types) what to do during cleanse, what to do following cleanse.